Automotive Repair Tools
Automotive Repair Tools Outlets
Find an open boxed, refurbished or clearanced item here. Sort by price, free shipping and sale end time.
Factory Brand Outlets.
must have tools for automotive repair easy job to the hardest jobs tools any tool and any company even harbor freight
Snap-On, Craftsman,or someone else? I used Snap-On when I worked on Jets back in the day.
I'm looking to buy a new or used automotive scan tool (not a code reader). I currently have AUTOTAP which is a fairly nice OBD-II PC based scanner but it is unidirectional (read only). I'm prepared to spend up to $3K for a bidirectional scan tool that will cover all OBD-II models- doesn't have to cover OBD-I but would be nice. The problem is I'm having a hella-hard time finding information, reviews, etc on all the choices. Should I buy a MAC Mentor or a Nemesys? Why or why not? Thanks. In advance, I'd like to try and filter out as many MORONS and IDIOTS as possible because it seems this website is absolutely filled to capacity with people who have no idea what they are talking about. If you aren't an auto tech, if you have never used a scan tool, are 16yrs old, or if your dad works at dealer then MOVE ON and let someone who actually knows what they are talking about answer the question. Any personal recommendations supported by links to more information would be great.
I'm familiar with some of the brand names, but wondered if anyone had any experience with them. Such as, how do the stack up against American brands like Snap-on, Proto, and Craftsman. I own many of the expensive American brands (except Proto, don't know what they are like) and I'm curious if the Germans manufacture hand tools like everything else...meticulous attention to extreme quality and engineered second to NONE.
- (1) Wire Crimping Tool
- (1) 6-12 Volt Tester
- (1) Slotted Screwdriver
- (1) Phillips Screwdriver
- (1) Roll Electrical Tape
- (2) Test Leads 32 in.
- (5) Blade Style Fuses
- (5) Glass Style Fuses
- (1) Fuse Puller
- (1) Roll Primary Wire 60 in.
- (10) 1/8 in. Wire Clamps
- (3) 1/4 in. Wire Clamps
- (10) Heat Shrink Tubes
- (30) Small Cable Ties
- (10) Medium Cable Ties
- (10) Large Cable Ties
- (6) Rubber Grommets
- (26) Assorted Wire Nuts
- (160) Assorted Insulated Terminals
- (1) Plastic Organizer Case
- Item Weight - 2.70 lbs.
Haynes Techbook series gives the home mechanics an in-depth look at specific areas of auto repair. Each manual offers easy-to-follow text plus hundreds of hands-on photos.
Make your everyday life more convenient and simpler with our range of Home Tools that offer the reliability and durability you desire. These tools are designed to cater repair and maintenance tasks in any home. Durable and reliable construction. Easy to use and convenient designs. Tools for different applications. Affordable prices and value for money.Features
In Automotive Bodywork and Rust Repair, veteran Matt Joseph shows you the ins and outs of tackling both simple and difficult rust and metalwork projects. This book teaches you how to select the proper tools for the job, common-sense approaches to the task ahead of you, preparing and cleaning sheet metal, section fabrications and repair patches, welding options such as gas and electric, forming, fitting and smoothing, cutting metal, final metal finishing, including filling and sanding, the secrets of lead filling, making panels fit properly, and more. It also includes a comprehensive resource guide.
- Repair Damaged Threads in Most Automotive Motorcycle and Outdoor Power Equipment Systems
- Create a Permanent and Wear-Resistant Thread
- Taps are to International Specifications - Standard Taps Cannot be Used
- Kit Includes Tap Installation Tool and 3 Inserts
- Heavy-Duty Construction Ensures Durability
- M5 - 0.8
- Ideal for aluminum panels and body repairs
- Polyamide coated high density cast metal dollies for increased impact stability
- Automotive Industry approved
- Kit Includes: Hammer 3 Dollies 3 Weighted Distributors 3 Shaping Heads Tightening Wrench and Storage Case
Make your everyday life more convenient and simpler with our range of Home Tools that offer the reliability and durability you desire. These tools are designed to cater repair and maintenance tasks in any home.Features
- Durable and reliable construction
- Easy to use and convenient designs
- Tools for different applications
- Affordable prices and value for money
- Ready Emergency Road Kit
- High quality S2 chrome molybdenum steel
- Sliding Plate-Mech Repair Part
We offer a huge selection of automotive and hand tools for any job. We are the trusted partner to commercial fleets auto parts stores and repair facilities. Our focus on quality ensures that we can offer quick solutions to improve the speed and efficiency of buying high quality tools and heavy duty commercial parts for your use at any time.Features
- Caster Automotive Tools
- Step-by-step instructions
- Fully illustrated for the home mechanic
- Simple maintenance to major repairs
- Topics included are tools and equipment troubleshooting diagnostic trouble codes routine maintenance engine repairs and overhaul cooling system fuel and engine management systems